Irina came to drawing relatively late but once she picked up a pastel the drawings started to come. She found herself fascinated by the expressiveness and difficulty of the medium and fell in love with all the shades and nuances of colour which pastels offer.
Irina’s pastel drawings have been exhibited on several occasions in New York including:
- a Salon Solo show at the Producers’ Club, presented by the International Women Artists’ Salon (Oct 2013)
- work included in the Estrogenius 2013 Visual Art Exhibition, curated by Heidi Russell (Nov 2013)
- as part of Jazz, Zen and Graduation (JMC Gallery), curated by Dorothy Krakauer (May 2011)
- work included in Color Talk, the second annual exhibition of the International Women Artists’ Salon (Nov 2011)
- and during the Hells Kitchen Artists Studio tours and at Manhattan Theatre Source (2011)
High quality prints of selected drawings are now available for purchase. Please contact Irina at email@example.com for further information and pricing.
Get in touch
For further information on Irina or any of her books, products or performances you can contact her via the contact information below: